We design building and rebuilding of:
- water supply networks
- gas supply networks, also with high pressure
- heating networks
- drainage and sewage systems (gravitational and pressure)
- elements of the sewerage systems (pumping stations and treatment facilities e.g. oil separators, settling tanks)
We perform documentation and conceptual designs for:
- surveys and applications for permits for sewage discharge to surface water, ground and sewerage facilities; updating and obtaining water permits together with all necessary sewage analyses performed by accredited laboratories
- building designs with all materials necessary for application for building permits (i.e. all necessary technical arrangements)
- executive designs with tender documentation, detailed technical specifications and acceptance of building works and cost schedules
- individual plants for storm water treatment and utilization
- small wastewater treatment plants as well as modernization of existing WWTPs and other sewage management facilities
- comprehensive wastewater management organization
We deliver expert studies on solutions for treatment, retention and utilization of rainwater.
We provide training and consulting services on the above topics.