Portal edroga.pl presents in a comprehensive manner a range of cross-cutting issues concerning the road industry. Edroga.pl portal, published by EKKOM, is addressed primarily to those involved in road construction, road infrastructure management and all those interested in the subject.
Edroga.pl portal secures permanent access to 11 000 scientific and popular articles and to thousands of road industry news. Relations, essays, presentations, comments, as well as lectures from conferences and seminars are also given in the form of video footage.
More: www.edroga.pl and www.edroga.tv.
EKKOM is also the author or co-authored of several manuals and guidelines, which are widely used in road industry including:
- „Guidelines for the noise measurements along national roads, conducted during the country general traffic measurement”
- „Methods for forecasting the air pollutants emission by vehicles”
- „Ecological issues of roadway drainage”
- „Guide for designing of wildlife crossings and measures for fauna mortality reduction on roads”
- „Guidebook for implementation of traffic calming by means of road engineering measures”